mercredi 7 novembre 2012

Off to New Zealand [ENG]


My last post from the Nothern Hemisphere for the next 8 months. I'm still in London but only for few hours. 

Unfortunetly I won't cross almost half of the world on this superb Air New Zeland's ATR, but on a bigger bird, one of the Emirates A380.

I'm really happy to fly on a A380, not because this aircraft represents a technological challenge or whatsoever (to be honest, in my opinion the A380 is one of the ugliest aeroplane), but juste because there are two decks, and this will simplify and make more efficient my walks during the flight to avoid that my feet become twice bigger.

The EK006 flight from London Heathrow to Auckland Int'l is supposed to take off tonight at 2200hr and supposed to land at 0045hr GMT friday... In another words a 27 hours journey. 

It'll be awful but I reckon that as soon as the landing gear will touch the runway at Auckland we will instantaneously forget this terrible journey.

1 commentaire:

Franck a dit…

Have a nice trip, Erwan.
J'attends la suite avec impatience... ;-)