lundi 29 octobre 2012

English Version... [ENG]


Because my English is still below the expectations I had when I left France last year, and because groundschool is over I'll have more free time to improve it, so I've decided to read in English, and I thought that maybe if all my new articles were written in English I could improve significantly my speaking... So let's do it!

On the other side, I'll probably make many mistakes... but who cares? It the way it works! ;)

2 commentaires:

nfkb0 a dit…

cool !

à propos d'anglais, j'essaye moi aussi de m'améliorer mais je pars de bien plus loin... que me conseillerais tu pour la prépa du FCL 1.028

Ca serait cool si tu faisais un billet sur la radiotéléphonie en anglais :)

bye

rémi

Erwan a dit…

Regarde ce billet est les commentaires attachés:

http://r1-abinitio.blogspot.co.uk/2011/04/fcl-1028-vfr-niveau-4.html

A+
;)